ConnectorIO® Agent is a dedicated software distribution compatible with openHAB® project. Our agent provides feature complete and future-proof solution which includes visualization as well as management user interface, data logging capabilities and embedded database engine. The user interface can be used to conduct initial commissioning, configuration and eventual offloading of data to external database server or cloud service.
The coverage of protocols is subject of change over time. Protocols can be divided into two primary groups - standard based, which rely on published materials, and vendor specific. Vendor specific protocols rely on reverse engineering effort which can vary in quality and maturity.
|ADS (TCP)||Supported||Mature||R, W, S, D, P|
|BACnet||☑||Supported||Mature||R, W, D, P|
|CANopen||☑||Supported||Mature||R, W, S, C1|
|CAN RAW||Supported||Beta||W, S|
|IO-Link||☑||Planned||Development||R, W, S, C1|
|OPC UA||☑||Supported||Beta||R, W, S|
|S7-1200 (TCP)||Supported||Mature||R, W|
|S7-1500 (TCP)||Supported||Experimental||R, W, S|
|S7-400||Supported||Experimental||R, W, S|
|UR RTDE||Planned||Development||W, S|
- R read - support for reading data through polling
- W write - write data
- S subscribe - support for subscribe/listening mode
- D discovery - device lookup through network interfaces
- P data point discovery - support for discovery of device/equipment channels
- C device configuration - detection of configuration parameters after identification of the device type
Computer with Linux operating system. While it is possible to run our software on Windows we do not support this operating system.
- Memory: 2GB
- CPU: 2 cores, clock speed of 1,5 Ghz or more
- Storage space: 2GB with another 2GB for logged data
Agent can be launched in several ways. Proof of concept deployments can be conducted by manual installation based on binary archive or linux package (for Debian/Ubuntu distributions). For offline deployments, ConnectorIO® Agent can be launched in a virtual environment from a virtual machine image (vmdk format).
Large scale and repetitive deployments may involve custom hardware or ConnectorIO® Gateway.