Our Mission & Focus
We help commercial and industrial property managers reduce energy consumption in their buildings by offering an easy-to-use visual software which tracks, measures and intelligently adapts the HVAC+lighting (devices) energy consumption by adjusting it to the actual needs of each office in real-time. We believe that by doing this we can help significantly reduce the carbon footprint of our cities, making our planet cleaner, thus reducing energy bills and technological risks.
Data is the new oil
Commercial and Industrial buildings have lots of equipment inside but this data remains decentralized.
Peter Ferdinand Drucker once stated:
"If you can't measure it, you can't improve it."
We see a great potential in building's systems data and we work to bring its power to our customers in real-time.
Commercial buildings in big cities are responsible for 50% of total energy consumption, hence it's crucial to manage it efficiently.
We aim to lower the power consumption of offices by at least 20-30% thus largely reducing the carbon footprint of our biggest metropolises.
The same challenges apply to industrial buildings.
The efficient use of building's systems translates into reduced risk of:
- energy certificates incompliance
- penalties related to exceeding the ordered energy plan
We help our clients build resilient systems which optimize the energy consumption, saving money and mitigating technological risks.
Why Choose Us?
Our software's core is based on home automation software systems and is backed by an open-source community.
We not only rely on our sole expertise but earn on hundreds of talented programmers with different areas of expertise.
Tailored to your needs
Our software is vastly customizable and can be adpated specifically to our client's needs.
We always deliver solutions which allow our client's to achieve their goals in the most efficient way delivering the best possible user experience.
Creativity & Innovation
Our teams is multi-talented and we have a vast experience in doing business. We understand our client's challenges as we are also entrepreneurs.
Your goals become our goals and we deliver them!
OR CALL US
+48 721 151 666
+48 512 733 982
We consider ourselves a PropTech startup with our technological approach to delivering solutions for the Real Estate sector.
We have established ConnectorIO as a brand in late 2018 but the experience and input comes from previous years (2016-2018).
Connectorio’s experience is entirely based on Open-Source and middleware. Over the past 10 years, this was our primary focus. We have spent the last 8 years working with customers who used open source boosted by our knowledge to build bespoke products. Our expertise lets telecoms, insurance, banks, and other businesses to grow faster and deliver a better experience for their customers.
Our Automation Projects
- Management of industrial 9 HVAC units (Norway, Swegon, 9000 m3/h each) - project aimed to reduce the amount of manual actions required to steer climate in office building. Major achievement was reduction of energy consumption, smaller overhead for facility management while keeping necessary climate in rooms.
- Control application for Lutron lighting system (USA) - integration with vendor hardware through defined communication protocol. Our work led to the creation of completely new mobile application for users of the building which allowed them to manage Smart TV’s together with lighting.
- Environment monitoring with BLE sensors (Poland) - proof of concept work with low energy sensors to track temperature, humidity and moisture point.
- Metering solution with OMS/WM-Bus (Germany) - data gathering system based on several gateways deployed in residential buildings which monitored in total several hundred smart meters reporting data such as water, gas, electricity and heat consumption creating a complete insight of demands occurring during daily building use.
- Fine grained energy monitoring (Poland) - application with high density of probe cycles which detects drops of voltage supplied by grid and risk of device damage.
 Middleware - the software responsible for mediation, routing and other activities which enables more complicated business processes to be not only drawn, but implemented and run in organizations.
Trust us, we are Engineers!
CEO, Lead Engineer
Łukasz is a JAVA Developer with experience in programming various industrial interfaces. CEO and founder of ConnectorIO.
CMO, Marketing & Sales
Ireneusz is a Civil Engineer with experience in industrial buildings and an on-line marketing specialist. CMO in ConnectorIO.
Mateusz is a Building Automation Engineer and System's Integrator actively designing solutions for home and commercial projects.
Need help with your project?
Let's schedule a call to see if we can find an optimal solution for you. With our building automation software experience we are able to design customized solution for each client's needs.
Connect with Us
Follow us on social media or consult our Contact Page for specific contact information.