Trademarks listed on this page are provided for information purposes. ConnectorIO company is not in affiliation with any of below bodies. While our software work with specific protocols or standards which are trademarks on their own, it is not certified by any authoritative body. Below trademarks are registered in different countries and jurisdictions. Since Internet is a global medium accessible everywhere we acknowledge all of them.
List of trademarks mentioned on this website:
- Amazon, Amazon Web services, AWS are trademarks of Amazon inc.
- Apache is a trademark of Apache Software Foundation.
- BACnet is a trademark of American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE).
- Bluetooth is a trademark of Bluetooth SIG and/or its affiliates.
- CANopen is a trademark of CAN in Automation.
- DALI is trademark of Digital Illumination Interface Alliance.
- DeviceNet, CompoNet, and EtherNet/IP are trademarks of ODVA, inc.
- Java is registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
- KNX is registered trademark of KNX Association.
- Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
- Modbus is a trademark of Schneider Electric USA, inc.
- OCPP is a trademark of Open Charge Alliance.
- OPC UA is a trademark of OPC Foundation.
- openHAB is a registered trademark of Kai Kreuzer in the EU, the US and other countries.
- PROFIBUS, PROFINET, and IO-Link are trademarks of PROFIBUS Nutzerorganisation e.V. (PNO)
Other trademarks which might appear on this website, which may not be listed above, are property of their respective owners.
Beyond trademarks this website mentions also below publications/standards:
- M-Bus, Meter-Bus is the European standard (EN 13757-2, EN 13757-3)
- WM-Bus, Wireless M-Bus or Wireless Meter-Bus is the European standard (EN 13757-4)
ConnectorIO is trademark owned and licensed by Code-House, Łukasz Dywicki.