Connectorio is a smart software HUB to connect industrial and home automation hardware regardless the different communication standards used and their compatibility.
Here's a quick walk through the software interface.
The system has a management UI which allows controlling all aspects of deployment and integrated devices.
New integrations (devices) can be installed on the fly. Standard equipment is discovered automatically.
Device Control Panel
In the main control panel users can do the following:
- Users can see the state of inputs and outputs grouped
- In the case of writeable inputs, it's possible to switch them manually.
- Standard devices which can communicate back are recognized and listed in "Inbox".
- The process is fully automatic, the end user is responsible for accepting of elements.
- The scanning process can be started and repeated multiple times.
- In case of changes every device and its settings can be edited
to match new configuration.
- There is no need to reconfigure anything but eg. IP address.
- Each device has multiple channels which can be linked or not.
- If the appliance needs only a few there is no need to track all of them.
- Rule selection - main cause followed by channel selection and definitions of actions.
You can display the results on customizable dashboards.
Want to learn more about our solution?
To know more, please contact us and ask us anything.